As a steward of your money Makara takes digital security serious. Below are some recommendations you'll want to take to protect yourself, and keep your investment account credentials safe:
- Use complicated, long passwords that contain many words and symbols
- Make sure your password does not contain personal information, including names or birthdays
- Do not use the same Makara password with other accounts or services
- Never share your password
- Utilize a password manager
- Turn on notifications and utilize the Makara mobile app to receive important information about changes to your account
- If any account updates or changes happen without your knowledge, please let us know immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a request.
- When changes are made to your account you will receive confirmation via email. If any of these updates happen without your knowledge please let us know immediately by emailing email@example.com or submit a request.
Check Your Account
- Check your Makara account on a weekly basis to ensure no activity was initiated without your authorization. Review all of your statements for any possible inaccuracies. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We are here to help!